Discover the All Vegan Ipsy Subscription Box

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Often times young women who love trying out different beauty products are skeptical about subscription beauty boxes for several reasons:

1. It can be expensive.
  2. It is impossible to unsubscrible if they don’t like it.
  3. Beauty products offered are not safe for skin and the environment.

and many other reasons!

However, there is Ipsy, an awesome and reliable subcription beauty box which is only $10/month + free shipping! Every month they deliver 5 full-size beauty products to your door in a cute make-up bag. If you will not not like the products, which I doubt you will, and wish to unsubscribe, you can do it at any time free of charge. All of their products are not only natural and safe for skin, but also good for the environment.

Ipsy products are cruelty-free, which means that no animals were tested or harmed in making those products. When subscribing, Ipsy collects a small data about a subscriber to ensure that the products she will receive match her skin tone, hair color, style and so on. Every month they do great giveaways on variety of make-ups and offer good deal discounts to expensive and deluxe products making them affordable.

So those of you, who love make up and want to try many different beauty products and experiment on our style, you should definitely try Ipsy which is 100% vegan and safe for your skin!

I am an international student from Kazakhstan. I follow a vegan lifestyle and positive mindset =)
Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez