This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Name: Desmond Hall ‘15

Age: 22

Year: 2nd Year

Major: TVF: Broadcast Journalism

Relationship status:  

Single but it’s weird.

What made you decide to attend Cal State Los Angeles?

I kinda wanted to come here for the quarter system and they also had my major which helped me out.

Describe yourself in three words.

A calm dude.

What does your daily routine look like?

I wake up and get ready for work. I usually work from 9 to 5, then go home, watch ESPN, and if I have homework, work on that for a little bit. Then watch some T.V. for a little bit until I fall asleep. That’s about it… pretty boring.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Hopefully working for the Lakers as their sideline reporter or working for ESPN as part of their sports segment. Or anything in broadcast journalism with sports.

What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

Looks of course. She has to be smart, knows what she wants to do in life, has to have a plan, funny, and has to be a go-with-the-flow kinda girl.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Enchiladas.

Biggest turn on and turn off?

Turn off…girls that talk super loud. Turn on…girls that have nice painted nails.

Favorite artist? Why?

I’d probably say of all time… Kanye, because he’s a lyrical genius. He talks about a lot of different things and he’s creative.

If you could listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

“Electric Feel” by MGMT.

Something interesting about you?

“In high school, I got accepted into San Diego State and UCLA for football but something crazy happened and I ended up at Santa Monica College.”

Deidra Brown

Cal State LA

Angeline is a dual major in Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations at California State University, Los Angeles. Being a Staff Reporter for The University Times, a writing tutor, and a Golden Eagle Radio Talk Show Host for the Her Campus inspired show: "Head Over Heels" are among the many things she is involved with on campus. She dreams of becoming a news reporter someday like Christiane Amanpour or Ann Curry but until then, documents her journalism journey on her blogs, "The Roaring 20's" and "On the Record," which you can find at angelinebernabe.wordpress.com. When she's not busy, she loves to paint, read, eat at all the hip L.A. spots, and try her hand at cooking new dishes.