ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Easy DIY Graduation Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Graduation season is at its peak and every weekend there seems to be a grad celebration of some soty. Some of your friends or relatives are probably graduating; surprise them with these easy DIY gifts that they will love!

1. Memory Board

Print out pictures that you have together or some of their Instagram pictures and decorate it with some of their favorite things.

2. Travel Journal

With school out, graduates will have time to travel and explore. This travel journal will be a great gift to record their adventures.

3. Money in a jar

Chances are recent college graduates need that extra cash…

4. Personalized box

Buy a wooden box and decorate it. You can also fill the box with something that the graduate loves.

5. Quote canvas

Decorate the canvas using a map and add a motivational quote with scrabble letters.

Cristina Galvan

Cal State LA

Cristina Galvan is a senior at Cal State LA. She is majoring in Television, Film and Media Studies with an option in Broadcast Journalism. When not working, or doing homework, she enjoys reading,spending time with her family, shopping and doing arts and crafts.
Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez