kim k fake tear?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kim k fake tear?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
\'THE KARDASHIANS\' / HULU

Weekly Shows You and Your Roommate Can Watch Together

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.
  1. Dancing With The Stars on Monday Live at 5pm

Find a roommate or friend with Disney+ and live stream the best dance show on TV! Starring fan favorites Charli and Heidi D’amelio and the Bachelorette, Gabby Windey, watch them compete for the mirror ball. It is never too late to start watching because you can catch up with the latest episodes at any time on Disney+. 

1. Bachelor in Paradise on Monday and Tuesday at 8pm

Stream live on ABC or watch later that evening on HULU, Bachelor in Paradise (BIP) is (arguably) better than the regular Bachelor or Bachelorette seasons. BIP takes all the rejects from the previous Bachelor and Bachelorette season and places all the exes on a beach together with hopes to have one more chance at finding love. 

1. The Kardashians on Wednesday at 9pm 

They’re back! Catch season 2 of The Kardashians on HULU for the rest of the quarter. To know them is to love them and I bet you will thoroughly enjoy watching the drama, heartache, and laughs from one of the most famous families in our lives. Some sneak peaks for this season include Kim at the MET Gala, Khloe’s baby #2 and Kourtney and Travis’s Italian Wedding. 

1. Southern Charm on Thursday at 9pm

Shoutout to my mom for being a huge Bravo-fan and hooking me onto Southern Charm. Bravo is not just for middle-aged women, us 20 year olds can relate, too! Follow along a group of friends in their 30s with all the ups and downs of life in South Carolina. After your first episode I am sure you will be awaiting Thursday nights.

Clare Zianno

Cal Poly '24

Hi everyone!! I am a 4th year English major at Cal Poly, editorial staff member at CP Her Campus, and love everything and anything pop culture.