The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Time to pack away those Columbia snow jackets and bring out the spring dresses!

Here are some projected trends for Spring 2022.

Step 1: Donate those skinny jeans you’ve been holding onto all your life. With Y2K making a comeback this year, flare, straight-leg, baggy jeans are everything

Step 2: Buy a pair of chunky/platform shoes. Channel your inner Emma Chamberlain and seek out a new set of black boots or the newly iconic “dad” sneakers

Step 3: Start using an oversized tote bag as your backpack. Switching bags can help you transition from season to season and even from quarter to quarter. 

Step 4: Add the color periwinkle to your wardrobe. As the periwinkle shade “very peri” is the color for the year 2022, shop for some new clothes in that shade. 

Step 5: Purchase a new sun dress. Spring is full of floral hues that will add color to your life so why not buy a dress full of these lively colors. 

Step 6: Layer your necklaces. The layered look can always pull an outfit together. 

Happy shopping!

Clare Zianno

Cal Poly '24

Hi everyone!! I am a 4th year English major at Cal Poly, editorial staff member at CP Her Campus, and love everything and anything pop culture.