Shop For Graduation (And Win!) With eBay’s #GiftsForGrads

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

You’ve got a month until graduation — we know, it’s terrifying. But we’ve got something to ease your pain. You can dream of life after midterms and create the ultimate wishlist on eBay, your new best friend (aka the one-stop shop for all your grad needs).

Need some inspiration? Here’s a sample of what we’ve included in our first and second collections:

• DSLR camera
  • travel journal
  • iPad
  • adorable luggage set
  • gas card
  • Michael Kors watch
  • Kindle Fire
  • Lifefactory water bottle
  • GoPro
  • Adobe Creative Suite
  • and much more!

You can find (almost literally) everything on eBay, which makes it perfect for buying gifts for you, your friends or family. You can even check out eBay’s ultimate grad gift guide if you’re stuck.

And what’s the best part? If you create your own #GiftsForGrads collection, you can win $500 to shop on eBay! Use #GiftsForGrads in your collection’s title and description; you can find more information about the sweepstakes here. It ends June 15, so get shopping!

Kayla Missman is a sophomore studying journalism at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Beyond serving as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Cal Poly, she works at Mustang News, the college newspaper, as a reporter and copy editor. Follow her on Twitter @kaymissman.