Relive “The Office” with Angela Kinsey and Jenna Fischer’s Office Ladies Podcast

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Missing “The Office” now that it is off Netflix? Tune in to the “Office Ladies” podcast to relive your favorite moments! 

The podcast, hosted by Jenna Fischer, who played Pam, and Angela Kinsey, who played Angela, is filled with the actresses’ commentary on the episodes, behind-the-scenes facts and memories, and special guest appearances. Each podcast is centered around a different episode, and they are in the process of making their way through the whole series! The duo started the project back in 2019 and have covered over 60 episodes so far. 

While their characters were often less-than-friendly on the show, you may be surprised to learn that Jenna and Angela are best friends in real life. Recently, their personable, chatty dynamic even earned them an iHeartRadio award for Podcast of the Year! 

Superfans of the show will love how much insider information is scattered throughout the 45 minute podcast. Even the most office-obsessed fan is sure to learn something new from the ladies or some of their guests! Special guests so far have included some of their Office castmates including John Krasinski (Jim) and Rainn Wilson (Dwight) as well as directors, writers, and more people behind the scenes of the hit show. 

So, how can you tune in? The podcasts episodes are released once per week on their website. You can also find it on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. This one is an incredible mood-booster and can easily become part of your weekly routine.  the podcast feels very conversational and casual, but in the words of Pam Beesly herself, “there’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?”

Emi Nishida is a fourth year English major with Linguistics and Child Development minors from Irvine, California. She serves as Editor in Chief for Cal Poly’s chapter of Her Campus. Other than writing, her passions include music, dance, romcoms, anything arts & crafts, and exploring the outdoors.