My Bluebook is Your Bluebook: Our Winter Quarter Survival Kit has our Backs!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

“I study my notes, and sing my notes,

And what I learn you shall learn,

For every blue book belonging to me as good belongs to you.”

That’s what Walt Whitman meant to write, right? We’re in the midst of finals and can only slightly see the light at the end of the tunnel. The Her Campus ladies have pulled way too many all-nighters and late night study sessions this quarter, but how could we not? Education is a top priority, but to really succeed, you have to take care of yourself first; this is where Her Campus has our backs!

In our wonderful survival kit, we found Tresemme’s new conditioner-first-shampoo-second samples! We have gorgeous, voluminous locks all thanks to Tresemme’s new shampoo and conditioner; a little self care goes a long way!

Speaking of self care, they sent us Azo’s Cranberry Gummies to make sure no matter how long we hold our bladders in those three hour exams, we’re healthy inside and out! We had to stop ourselves from eating these yummy gummies like candy (only 2 are a serving size? NOOOOOO)

No need for us to worry about forgetting our Polycards to check out textbooks at the library or ride the bus home! HC Nationals sent us the best Vera Bradley coin purses to use in a pinch. With a clear pocket for ID’s and a second small pocket for coins and bills, we’re set for text book checkouts and Julian’s Coffee stops. 

Pens, Milani Eyeliner, and clip on hand sanitizers were just the things we needed, but just didn’t know we did. With an extra pen in hand, we had no problem taking extra study notes and looking FABULOUS with glittered eyeliner. And getting sick? Ain’t nobody got time for that, and doesn’t HC Nationals know it.

To top things off, Vera Bradley sent us two ah-mazing tote bags for our hours spent on the beach. These geometric and floral patterned bags are the perfect size for a good book, a cute beach towel, water bottle, and anything else for the beach! We can’t thank our girl Vera for helping us see that bright sun at the end of this dark, end of the quarter finals tunnel.

As always, we couldn’t make it through this quarter without a survival kit from National’s; they know us so well and keep us going for another great spring break and another great quarter. We love you, National’s!

Dakota Greenwich is a Cal Poly 3rd year English Major, studying for her undergraduate and minors in linguistics and graphic communications. This is her 2nd year writing for Her Campus and in her spare time, she works at the Kennedy Library, studies, and blogs. She loves to discuss and research current social issues including women's rights and political issues. If you don't see her working at my campus library or studying, you can find her at her favorite coffee shop, Scout Coffee, reading a thriller novel.