This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Name: Kyle Genevay 

Year: 2015

Major: Civil Engineering

Hometown: Murrieta, CA

Relationship Status: Single

What’s your favorite food? I like hot wings. Hot wings are good.

What are your favorite hobbies? I like being active – playing soccer, going to the beach, I like surfing now, I like snowboarding – I want to snowboard a lot more. Going on bike rides is also fun. I used to like to build legos. I also like to listen to music, to sleep, and hang out with my friends. I like laughing, is laughing a hobby? 

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I’m not sure where it’s at, but there’s some place in a Twilight movie that looked pretty dope. Where they go on their honeymoon, it’s just like they have their own little lagoon to themselves. That place looks pretty nice, I want to go there. 

What’s one thing you can’t live without? My friends. 

Where do you see yourself after you graduate? Well, hopefully get some sort of good paying job and then get a family together. Hopefully have a girl by that time.

Blonde, brunette, or red head? Blonde. 

Turn offs: Basketball shorts on girls, when they’re buffer than me, lazy girls, and when they eat with their mouth open – that pisses me off.

Describe your ideal date. Well, first I’d take her on a hot air balloon ride, land in a field of flowers, have a picnic trying various chocolates and wines, then wonder around the area for a bit. Then we’d fly to a secluded beach somewhere and cuddle next to a fire while eating chocolate covered strawberries and bananas. We’d stare at the stars cuddling under a blanket.

Favorite pick-up line? I’m like a Rubik’s cube, the more you play with me, the harder I get. 

Leila is a second-year at Cal Poly, majoring in journalism with a concentration in public relations and a minor in graphic communication. She loves writing and is obsessed with fashion, looking to Vogue for fashion inspiration. Along with Her Campus, she represents Cal Poly's College of Liberal Arts (CLA) as a CLA Ambassador while involved in the public relations committe. She is also an active member of the Public Relations Student Society of America. When she's not writing, Leila enjoys spending time updating her blog she created, visiting the beach, and shopping with friends. She loves social media and is addicted to Twitter - @leiladurmaz