How To Survive Finals: #BANDTogether

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Collegiettes…

It’s Week 9. A part of you is ecstatic that winter break is so close, but that’s being held down by the monster that is finals.

The most important thing for you right now is to stay focused in your classes and to not fall behind and let the thought of the holidays distract you from your job as a student. You’ve got a few days left to prove to your professor (and yourself!) that you’re capable of acing this final—which we at HCCP know you are!

Forget about the assignment you missed or the midterm you bombed—a final can save you if you work hard enough (last week was “Dead Week” for a reason).

If you’re worried about staying organized this next week, remember that BAND is here to help. We used it a few weeks ago to plan our #StepIntoSocialMedia event in the UU (shout-out to our 20 raffle winners—enjoy your free food downtown!), and it made our lives a whole lot easier. We had to communicate with our writers, our volunteers, our editors and our PR team to put on such a fun event—life-size Instagram cut-out and all.

BAND helped us set up meeting times that worked with everyone’s schedules using the shared calendar feature. The app gave us the ability to share flyer ideas with the photo feature and get instant feedback all in one place.  BAND also allowed us to post our event photos in albums that only our members could see – before they were shared with everyone.  We could upload as many as 100 photos at once which was super efficient!

Take advantage of this app to plan your own successful event—surviving Finals Week long enough to crush it.

BAND is here to help you connect with your study groups, share class notes, plan study breaks and keep you on track. We hope you got the hang of the app during midterms and can rely on it now to pull you through finals.

Hang in there, ladies. Holiday goodies and homework-free nights lie ahead, but we promise they’ll be much more enjoyable if you know you did well this quarter!

HCXO!

Hannah is a sophomore at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, CA. Besides writing, she loves running, Thai food and making ridiculously unaffordable collections on Wanelo. Hannah is obsessed with The Walking Dead, old Disney movies, Ed Sheeran and wasting time on Photoshop. She'd like to point out that she can't sing or dance, but will, because that's when it's the most fun, especially when the songs are from "Les Miserables." Follow her on Twitter @joslin_hannah and Instagram @hannahmichele8