Her Campus Cal Poly Takes on London

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Here’s a picture of the Hull Fair. The Fair is one of Hull’s biggest attractions along with being one of its oldest. It’s 700th anniversary was in 1993. 

The picture was taken at the top of the Ferris wheel, where you could see the entire fair completely lit up!

Hayley is a second year English Major at Cal Poly. When she's not reading or studying for classes, she love baking, cooking, eating the said items which she has baked and cooked, listening to music and wandering around campus to find her new favorite spot. She am an avid tea drinker and tea cake eater; you can normally find her downtown at Scout or Linnaea's on the weekends. She is also a fantatic Pinterest-er and her DIY board is ever growing! She is hoping to go abroad next year to the UK and explore Europe during her time abroad. Also meeting Benedict Cumberbatch would be a plus of going there... If you ever see her around campus, don't be shy to come and chat about anything, whether it be music, food, the smell of the pavement aftter rain, or Benedict himself! 
Frances is a third year currently studying Journalism and French at Cal Poly SLO. She hails from the Bay Area where you can usually find her in her local Philz, chugging a caffeinated drink. She is a firm proponent of boybands, rain, Shonda Rhimes shows and the occasional In N' Out run.