Cups of Tea as the 7 Days of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

1. Monday is a cup of passion tea

Monday’s are the start of our week, and they come on strong whether we are ready or not. Passion tea, with its vibrant red color and hibiscus flavor, is a perfect drink for a revitalizing sip on a long Monday. Its tropical tang instantly transports you to paradise for a much deserved tasty treat. Start your week right with a cup of passion tea!

2. Tuesday is a cup of black tea

Tuesdays are like a black hole in the midst of your week. It feels like an eternity has passed, but you’re not even halfway done yet. Tuesday is a cup of black tea – a bit bitter if you don’t put something sweet in it. Brighten up your black Tuesday with something that will make you smile, like a calming yoga class or a quick walk to catch some fresh air. Hang in there, collegiette, it’ll be the weekend soon enough.

3. Wednesday is a cup of chai tea

Wednesday is the half-way mark in your week, and that’s something to celebrate! Treat yourself to sugar and spice, and everything nice with a chai tea. To mix it up a little, get a chai tea latte, iced or hot. Whichever way you like it, it’ll be perfect to spice up and sweeten your Wednesday.

4. Thursday is a cup of green tea

After the busy first part of your week, you may be craving some refreshment. Thursdays are a cup of simple green tea to help you relax and breathe. Its soothing scent and smooth taste will help you to detox the stress from your week. Take a moment to meditate on what you’ve accomplished during the week and feel proud of yourself.

5. Friday is a cup of peach oolong tea

Fridays are short and sweet, perfect for a cup of light peach oolong tea. Savor your Friday and get ready for the weekend!

6. Saturday is a cup of berry tea

Saturdays are perfect for a fun day out with your friends, and herbal berry teas are a delicious treat for friends to enjoy together. Drink a cup of berry tea while catching up at brunch or during a trip to the beach. Berry teas are bright and flavorful, just like you and your friends!

7. Sunday is a cup of English breakfast tea

Make your cozy Sunday mornings last a little cozier with a creamy English breakfast tea. Whether you’re curled up in bed with a good book or sitting at your desk finishing up your essay, this is the perfect cup of tea to enjoy on your Sunday.

Meghan is a third year Anthropology and Geography major at Cal Poly.