Clubs of Cal Poly: Her Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

We are kicking off our new snapshot series Clubs of Cal Poly! Who else would we feature first besides our very own Her Campus chapter? 

Her Campus at Cal Poly is a chapter of the top online magazine for collegiette women. We write articles about love, life, beauty and all Cal Poly’s related news and lifestyle. Our team is made up over 50 Cal Poly women, who have a passion for journalism and of course our lovely school! 

You can count on us for all entertaining Mustang related news, and some amazing finals week procrastination. 

Gina was formerly the Beauty & Culture Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw content and strategy for the site's key verticals. She was also the person behind @HerCampusBeauty, and all those other glowy selfies you faved. She got her start in digital media as a Campus Correspondent at HC Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where she graduated in 2017 with degrees in English and Theater. Now, Gina is an LA-based writer and editor, and you can regularly find her wearing a face mask in bed and scrolling through TikTok.