This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

As the storm clouds fade away and some wonderfully unexpected warm weather kicks in, girls are packing away their winter coats and pulling out their summer clothes.  Take a stroll through campus, and you will see many girls sporting breezy tops and cute shorts to match.  Here are some of the lovely ladies spotted around Cal Poly this week.

Carol Fuss

Morgan Levy

Devon Hunt

Hello there! My name is Melissa and I am a sophomore Business major at Cal Poly. I am from a small beach town in sunny Southern California. Technically I am an introvert, but I absolutely love people. My favorite things in the world are the sound of waves, the scent of pine trees, and Grumpy Cat. I am very quirky, a big daydreamer, and I will probably bake you cookies if you ask.
Sophia Liu

Cal Poly '19

Sophia Liu is a second-year architecture major and media arts minor at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. She grew up in a little town in Los Angeles County. A wild dreamer, she loves photography, fashion, and big cities.