freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

8 Reasons Boyfriends Are Actually Giant Puppies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Boys are an interesting breed. They’re cute and a bit messy and sometimes need to be taught how to behave in certain situations. But we love them. Here are eight ways boyfriends are like golden retriever puppies. 

1. It’s hard to stay mad at them. 

He’s cute, which makes it hard to be upset with him for very long. 

2. They like to play.

Playing is fun, and both puppies and boyfriends like having fun!

3. They’re easily entertained.

The little things keep him busy for hours. From funny youtube videos to reddit threads, boys are entertained by many things. 

4. They really like to eat.

He’ll always be there when you want to share food, or when you want to steal some of his food because it looks better than yours. Puppies and boys eat like they’ve been out playing for hours. 

5. They can always make you smile.

Smiling makes you feel good. It’s a great thing both puppies and boyfriends are good at making you smile!

6. They’re loyal.

A good boyfriend is dependable, just like a puppy. Faithful and true, you can always count on a puppy to be there for you. Your boyfriend should be there for you too! OR When your boyfriend is committed, he shows it. 

7. They’re great cuddlers.

Puppies and boyfriends are both soft and warm and nice to cuddle with when you want to relax. 

8. They make you happy.

Puppies and boyfriends both make you happy because they’re always there to listen to you when you’re down and to give you comfort when you need to feel better. 

I am a Journalism student at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo minoring in Integrated Marketing Communications, with a passion for writing and media. My blog can be found at https://adulthoodinslo.wordpress.com/ and I can be reached at Mollyobrien1996@att.net.