6 Reasons Lena Dunham Would Be the Perfect BFF

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

1. There are a million things to do before the end of your day… but you come first. Priorities.

2. She loves Beyonce just as much as we do. It’s Bey’s world and we’re just living in it.

3.She reassures us that even if we don’t have a job and spend too much of our parent’s money, things could be much worse.

4.Whether it’s through Tumblr, Twitter or Yik Yak, your rants are always important.

5.  She will never say no if you want to go out on a Wednesday night. And possibly miss your 8 a.m. class the next day. 

6.We don’t want to wear a bra every day, and NEITHER DOES SHE! Spread the movement, set them free.

One more thing: never be ashamed of eating too much, even when the food isn’t yours.

Third year Broadcast Journalism major, future sports reporter. Lover of all things chocolate, outdoorsy, and sports related. If you can't find me, I'm most likely watching Netflix.
Aja Frost

Cal Poly

Aja Frost is a college junior living in San Luis Obispo, California. She is equally addicted to good books and froyo, and considers the combo of the two the best since pb & b (peanut butter and banana.) Aja has been published on the Huffington Post, USA Today College, Newsweek, The Daily Muse, xoJane, and Bustle, among other publications. Follow her on Twitter: @ajavuu