This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Cute and colorful eyeliner looks are no longer out of reach.

Floating Wing

This look is super versatile and goes with any outfit! Simply do a black wing (making sure to continue the wing toward the inner corners), and create a floating white wing above it that follows the shape of your eye.

Blue Double Wing

Emma Chamberlain rocks the bold blue liner, but this look definitely requires a steady hand. To achieve this look, create a bold wing and about half an inch above that wing, halfway across the eye, create another wing that connects to the original.

Rainbow Ombre Wing

This look was created by blending yellow, green, blue, and purple eyeliner together to create a rainbow illusion wing. Although this colorful look requires a few different eyeliners, you can mix and match to create any color scheme you want.

Flat Yellow Wing

This is probably my favorite liner look. The bright yellow adds a flattering pop of color and since it’s just a thick straight-winged look, it’s beginner friendly!

Solid Teal Wing

This pastel teal is perfect for my fellow brown-eyed girls. Simply create a classic wing and “highlight” the inner corners using the same teal eyeliner!

Layered Purple Wing

Since the wing here is so thin, this look is perfect for minimalists who want to add some flair without all the added effort. To get the look, take a purple eyeliner and create a wing. Then, similar to the Emma Chamberlain look, create another line that connects to the bottom wing but this time, have the line start at the inner corner rather than halfway across the eyelid.

Alex Perez

Cal Poly '24

I'm Alex and I'm a first year English major. I hope to pursue a career in law while continuing to write for an online publication. When I'm not in class or writing, I like to spend my time running, hiking, and painting. My formula for happiness is takeout Thai food plus Sex and the City!