This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

There are so many new trends this fall that are a must! Clothes, nails, shoes, and hats are all here to help us have the cutest fall yet! Check out our top five fall trends that we are falling for. 

Dr. Martens

Throw on any pair of Dr. Martens to give your outfit a little edge!

Cozy Sweaters

Find the perfect cozy sweater that you can wear all season long! Fashion doesn’t always have to hurt. 

The New French Manicure

The new french manicure is our favorite little detail this fall. Instead of your typical white tip french manicure, pick out a fun color and use that for the tips! The little details can make the best accessory. 

Urban Cowgirl Hat

Top off your fall ‘fit with an urban cowgirl hat. The perfect accessory for a fall activity, but don’t worry this trend won’t make people think you’re a country girl!

Layered T-Shirts

Layer up this fall! With a layered t-shirt, you can keep up with the trends and stay warm. 

Fall is here and we hope to see everyone sporting these fall trends this season! 

Megan Deegan

Cal Poly '20

I am a Journalism major with a concentration in PR at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. I love the beach, writing for my blog, and going on adventures with friends.