5 Signs You’re the Single One in Your Friend Group

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

College can be fun whether you’re in a relationship or not, and us single ladies aren’t going to let our lack of an S.O. stop us from joining in the excitement! If you find yourself third-wheeling a lot, keep reading for five signs that you’re the single one of the friend group:

1. You’re the life of the party on girls’ night out

Because you can look and touch without feeling guilty about having a S.O.

2. Your social media is full of selfies with your pets

Pets are the most loyal of friends and are always there for you. They definitely don’t mind lazy Friday nights cozied up in bed watching Netflix.

Related: 8 Signs You’re Single AF

3. You’re secretly jealous of your friend’s bae for getting to spend so much time with them

You totally support your friend and their S.O., but miss spending all your time with them.

4. You have more time for yourself

You’ve become an expert on taking yourself out on solo adventures and doing things you genuinely enjoy without having to worry about what your S.O. might think – treat yo’ self!

Related: Why Every Woman Needs to Solo Travel at Least Once in Her Life

5. You’re happy that you’re single

You’re always there for your friends through the ups and downs of their relationships but sometimes seeing all the drama makes you extra glad that you’re single!

Meghan is a third year Anthropology and Geography major at Cal Poly.