This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Who says Halloween is cancelled? Trick-or-treating may not be as big of a hit this year, but with Zoom parties, movie nights, and small gatherings, why not get a little crazy with your makeup? Searches for Halloween eye-makeup looks are eight times higher this year than ever before, so I’ve curated the most eye-catching looks that will without a doubt make you the gal (or guy) of the night.

B****, you’re my soulmate

Euphoria’s one-and-only Maddy is known for her iconic looks throughout the series. If you’re all about the glitz, the glam, the fame, and the fashion, then this is the look for you. All you need is some electric blue eye-shadow and rhinestones for a dramatic moment. And if we’re being honest here, more sparkles are never the wrong answer. 

Get rhinestones here

Violet! You’re turning violet!

Oh the infamous Violet Beauregarde…here’s a cheeky take on the Willy Wonka classic. Just be sure to have some Hubba-Bubba on hand to finish off the look!

7-year-old me is screaming

Channel your inner Bratz doll with this makeup  look. Looking sassy as ever, you’ll be sure to make a statement with the big cat-eyes and glossy pink pout. Get the look: Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick in Orchid 

Space is the final frontier

It’s simple, just splotch some black bad boys on those white lids and you’re good to go, space cowgirl. Complete the look with a cowboy hat and a pink frilly fit.

I want to see your cheeks glow red, Red, RED

And last but definitely not least, Pennywise the Clown (but make it sexy). This is easy. This is fun. This is oh-so-badass. Who knew clown makeup could be so stunning?

Check out the perfect red lip here!

So this Halloween, let your eyes do all the talking because you are bound to look like a fabulous work of art no matter which look you go with.

Malia Sine is currently studying at California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo with a major in Communication Studies. Malia studied abroad in Florence, Italy where she attended Milan Fashion Week and gained valuable skills from her fashion marketing and accessory design classes. Her passion for writing about innovative artistic expression stems from her love of aesthetic composition and innate ability to join separate components together into a beautiful whole. As a creative, Malia enjoys designing handbags, upcycling clothes, and creating mood boards for inspiration. She aspires to become a leader at the forefront of the fashion and beauty industry.