This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Get your glue guns, construction paper and paint out to celebrate National Craft Month with these five crafts right in time for St. Patty’s Day. These DIY projects can make cute room decor or sweet gifts for friends. Ready…set…craft!

1. Sparkly Lucky Garland

A super easy to make garland is sure to bring some luck to your life this St. Patty’s Day! Hang the garland above your desk or in the living room to add a little sparkle. All you need are doilies, themed cardstock and ribbon. Glitter and paint can be used to make the garland pop.

Source: Pexels

2. Crown of Clovers

It doesn’t seem like summer until flower crowns start popping up all over your Instagram feed. While we’re waiting for summer, this St. Patty’s Day crown of clovers is a twist on the traditional flower crown using all different shades of green crepe paper. You can make this fun crown any time of the year by customizing it with different colors for Valentine’s Day, Fourth of July or Thanksgiving.

3. Lucky Shamrock Keychains

Keychains are a fun way to accessorize boring keys with fun things, like pom poms. This shamrock keychain takes almost no time at all to make, and you can choose to use real leather or vegan leather to show off your holiday spirit. One fun tip is to use green paper to layer on the leather, but you can also use any color to match a lanyard or purse.

4. Sweet Dessert Decorations

Make a sweet treat for St. Patty’s Day (and to enjoy during finals week because you deserve to treat yourself). Whether you’re making cupcakes, brownies or a cake, accessorize your creations with these adorable shamrock toppers. Use a shamrock hole punch or cut a template out to attach to toothpicks, then arrange them on your scrumptious desserts.

Source: Giphy

5. Green and Glitter Balloons

Balloons are sure to make your St. Patty’s Day party extra festive and wow your friends. If you use clear balloons, fill them with glitter and attach stickers of shamrocks on the outside. You can add a bag of gold chocolate coins to the bottom of the balloon string so people can snack throughout the night.

The options for St. Patty’s Day DIYs are endless, so get crafty!

Sadie Mae Mace is a second year student at Cal Poly SLO majoring in Animal Science with a focus on Pre-Veterinary Medicine and minoring in Equine Science. Sadie Mae plans to pursue her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine after graduation and ultimately become a veterinarian at a mixed animal practice focusing on rescue and rehabilitation. She enjoys backpacking, traveling abroad, and watching vintage movies.