This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

You know that couple that always looks at each other with heart eyes? Sure, it can be annoying at times, but we can all admit that at one point or another, we wanted to be in their shoes. Here are 5 of the different couple goals you may seen scrolling through Instagram. 

Classic couple goals

Just a classic to start off with!

Travel couple goals

We always get jealous of traveling couples!

Workout couple goals

Working out is always better with someone else!

Celebrity couple goals

Arguably one of the funniest, most attractive couples!

Photoshoot couple goals

We love a classic Hailey and Justin picture. Also, he calls her poo bear, how cute!

Let us know which type of couple pictures are your favorite and any others you can think of in the comments below!

Hi I'm Lauren! I am the Campus Correspondent at Cal Poly, SLO. I am studying journalism and hope to have a career in TV broadcasting. When I'm not running around campus with a camera interviewing people, you can find me watching makeup tutorials on Youtube. I LOVE anything beauty or skincare related and I'm always looking for new makeup products! Follow me to see makeup looks, sunset pictures in SLO and all my friends! (Oh and I have some funny tweets too!)