5 Halloween Makeup Looks For All The Non-Beauty Gurus

Halloween makeup can be a daunting task. With all of the spooky makeup looks out there, it can be hard to keep up. We have complied a list of 5 Halloween makeup looks that are super easy and will take your costume to the next level. 

1. 1. Clown

This clown look is super easy and super cute. Just apply your favorite smokey eye and grab your favorite red lipstick and get drawing. 

2. 2. Vampire

This dark eye shadow paired with a dark red lip is the perfect vampire look without the mess and hassle of fake blood. Add some veins under your eyes with a red lipliner to give yourself that true blood-lust vampire edge. 

3. 3. Cat

Yes, we know a cat is the most basic costume out there but with some makeup, you can take your cat look to the next level. With some fake lashes, black eyeliner and the right whisker placement you won't be looking basic at all! 

4. 4. Skeleton

This skeleton look is perfect for this spooky season and you don't have to be a professional makeup artist to complete it! Black eyeshadow, some black face paint, and good contouring will definitely accomplish your skeleton fantasies. 

5. 5. Scarecrow

Orange eyeshadow and orange blush are great for a scarecrow look, but if you really want to step it up, add some patches with eyeshadow and eyeliner. 

Hopefully these looks help you take your costume to the next level! Let us know if you tried any of these looks and how it turned out. Happy Halloween!