This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Garnier has always been a brand we know and love whether it be one of their hair care, skin care or hair color products. On top of their amazing product line up, the company is committed to sustainable sourcing and reducing its environmental footprint. 

Although they have many amazing products, here are the top three that will help you put your best foot forward this fall. 

SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser

This foaming cleanser is the one I turn to after a long, stressful day of class and it has become an absolute staple to my nighttime routine. It is both gentle and powerful removing all my makeup at the end of the day and leaving me feeling refreshed. It is perfect for all skin types without harsh rubbing or over-drying leaving your skin perfectly clean. 

Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum

This serum truly has everything that you are looking for all in one bottle. The Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum moisturizes, detangles, repairs and prevents split ends, tames frizz,strengthens, restores softness, nourishes, protects against heat, reduces breakage and improves manageability. This serum is always able to tame frizz after curling my hair and the more I use it, the less split ends I see. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for an easy way to keep their hair looking beautifully healthy.

Fructis Men’s Styling

Fructis Men’s Styling products are perfect for those guys in your life that need a style upgrade or for your next slicked back look. These new liquid stylers are easy to apply and don’t leave behind a sticky residue leaving your hair looking flawless. 

These are just three of the many amazing Garnier products for you to try so you can start school looking your best. You can find these products and other Garnier products in store and online.

Lauryn Luescher

Cal Poly '22

Lauryn is a third year student at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, majoring in Journalism and concentrating in Public Relations and minoring in marketing and ethnic studies. She loves going to the beach, hammocking, writing and exploring San Luis Obispo. This year Lauryn is the Senior Editor for Her Campus Cal Poly and spends her free time writing and editing. Lauryn also works with New Student and Transition Programs at Cal Poly and loves orienting new students to college. After college, Lauryn hopes to work for a PR agency or do PR for a food company.