1. “Well, sh*t.”
Why does life hate me?
2. “I don’t even want to look at class availability.”
Oh thanks 12th rotation, it’s not like I wanted that class or that teacher or anything.
3. “I just want to punch anyone who has anything before fourth rotation.”
Seriously, just leave.
4. “Oh, you already registered for classes? That’s cute.”
5. “WHY WON’T MY REGISTRATION DATE GET HERE FASTER??”
Sometimes I like to stare at the calendar and convince myself that that’ll help my registration date come faster.
6. “What did I do to deserve this?!”
I WAS A GOOD GIRL THIS YEAR, SANTA!
7. “Maybe it’s not as bad as I’m making it out to be.”
Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in….breathe out, breathe out!
8. “DON’T YOU DARE FILL UP. DON’T YOU DARE.”
9. “Waitlisting at this point is useless.”
Number 25 on the waitlist? How about no.
10. “Checking availability was the worst decision of my life.”
This is the part where I throw a fit of rage towards my computer.
11. “The only class available is this one???!! So not my type….”
Not even remotely interested in learning about that…or that…or that….
12. “Yeah, nope, I’m done. Goodbye, thanks mom and dad for everything.”
I know it’s over when trying to get the class is harder than the class itself.