12 Thoughts You Have When You’re 12th Rotation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

1. “Well, sh*t.”

Why does life hate me?

2. “I don’t even want to look at class availability.”

Oh thanks 12th rotation, it’s not like I wanted that class or that teacher or anything.

3. “I just want to punch anyone who has anything before fourth rotation.”

Seriously, just leave.

4. “Oh, you already registered for classes? That’s cute.”

F*ck you.

5. “WHY WON’T MY REGISTRATION DATE GET HERE FASTER??”

Sometimes I like to stare at the calendar and convince myself that that’ll help my registration date come faster.

6. “What did I do to deserve this?!”

I WAS A GOOD GIRL THIS YEAR, SANTA!

7. “Maybe it’s not as bad as I’m making it out to be.”

Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in….breathe out, breathe out!

8. “DON’T YOU DARE FILL UP. DON’T YOU DARE.”

Nonononononono

9. “Waitlisting at this point is useless.”

Number 25 on the waitlist? How about no.

10. “Checking availability was the worst decision of my life.”

This is the part where I throw a fit of rage towards my computer.

11. “The only class available is this one???!! So not my type….”

Not even remotely interested in learning about that…or that…or that….

12. “Yeah, nope, I’m done. Goodbye, thanks mom and dad for everything.”

I know it’s over when trying to get the class is harder than the class itself.

Cathie Deane is third year History major seeking internships at museums, slowly wanting to work her way up the big leagues in Washington D.C. in the Smithsonian museums. She is an active member of Kappa Alpha Theta,  as well as various clubs such as Chinese Student Association, Korean American Student Association, and Pilipino Cultural Exchange.She loves eating pizza, going on Pinterest, listening to music on Spotify, working out and being outdoors, spending time with Christ, and hanging out with friends!Follow her on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter: @cathiecdeane
Hannah is a sophomore at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, CA. Besides writing, she loves running, Thai food and making ridiculously unaffordable collections on Wanelo. Hannah is obsessed with The Walking Dead, old Disney movies, Ed Sheeran and wasting time on Photoshop. She'd like to point out that she can't sing or dance, but will, because that's when it's the most fun, especially when the songs are from "Les Miserables." Follow her on Twitter @joslin_hannah and Instagram @hannahmichele8