A Very Potter Love Story

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

A tale of friendship and love, Harry Potter has relationships of all sorts. Some break our hearts, others bring hope, and some are plain awful. 

The Good

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger: It was loathing at first sight, which slowly turned to love. When it comes to this relationship, patience is a virtue.

(Photo Credit: Phoenixweasley, WordPress)

Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley: They are proof it isn’t always “just a crush.” However, in all honesty, these two are pretty awkward. This is Harry randomly jumping out of his seat because Ginny was leaving the table.

(Photo Credit: m-atilda, Tumblr)

Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks: True love takes many forms.

(Photo Source: i-mtumblingi-mtumbling, Tumblr)

Severus Snape and Lily Potter: “After all this time?” Alan Rickman, we will always remember you. 

(Photo Source: Twitter)

Molly and Arthur Weasley: For the Weasleys, family always comes first. 

(Photo Source: Rebloggy.com)

Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour: “What do I care how ‘e looks? I am good-looking enough for the both of us, I theenk! All these scars show is zat my husband is brave!”

(Photo Source: harrypotterreactions, Tumblr)

The Bad

Voldemort and Nagini: Their souls were literally connected. If true love means you can’t live without each other, these two are on point.

(Photo Credit: Photobucket)

Ron and Lavender Brown: It’s the kind of relationship you want to never mention again.

(Photo Credit: Rebloggy.com)

The Awkward

Neville and Trevor: If you love something, let it go…and then find it somewhere in a giant castle. 

(Photo Source: Pinterest)

Hagrid and Olympe Maxine: Love can make people do crazy things, including putting on a ridiculous tie and going to a ball.

(Photo Source: rumusjohnslupin, Tumblr)

Harry and Cho: He had waited so long for this special moment, and then she cried. 

(Photo Source: Fanpop.com)

Ron and Romilda Vane: On Valentine’s Day, what’s better than a good old-fashioned love potion?

(Photo Source: Tumblr)

Filch and Mrs. Norris: All you cat ladies (and lads) out there on Valentine’s day, this one’s for you.

(Photo Source: Tumblr)

I am a Freshman at CLU studying Communications with an emphasis in Journalism. I write, edit, and work on the publicity team for Her Campus.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!