This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Name: Tetteh Canacoo

Major: Film and T.V. Communications

Minor: Multimedia

Year: Senior

Hometown: Ghana, West Africa

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle!

Nicknames: Mr. T or Tay

Favorite Food: Anything with Rice

Favorite Candy: Twix or Kit Kat

Favorite Sport: Soccer

Favorite Quote(s): “No matter where you’re from your dreams are valid” – Lupita Nyong’o AND “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.” -Timo Cruz (from Coach Carter)                                                                                                                                              

Her Campus Cal Lutheran: What are you involved in on campus?

Tetteh Canacoo: I’m involved in ASCLUG with Programs Board, I’m a student ambassor, a Resident Assistant in Janss, I work in the Student Affairs office, and I’m a member of the United Students of the World Club.

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words.

TC: Food, Dance, Sleep.

HC: What is your idea of a perfect date?

TC: Get some food, go to the beach, and just hang out.

HC: Who is your Celebrity Crush?

TC: Chris Pine.

HC: If you could only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?

TC: Sam Smith’s album, not just one song, the whole album!

HC: What are 3 things on your bucket list?

TC: 1. Keep traveling the world, 2. Be in a music video, and 3. Change someone’s life in a positve way, make a difference.

HC: What is you favorite thing to watch on Netflix?

TC: Documentaries! Or binge watching T.V. shows, especially the Netflix original series.

HC: What is your favorite class you’ve taken at Cal Lu?

TC: Any communications class really because that’s my major.

HC: Any advice for incoming Kingsmen and Regals?

TC: Just to have fun, don’t care what others think, and to do things you won’t look back on and regret!

HC: What are your plans for after graduation?

TC: To get a job and enjoy the rest of my life. To really find my purpose/vocation.

HC: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

TC: That’s a difficult one, but I’d like to go back to Australia! I traveled there back in high school and the trip really changed my life!

HC: How do you feel about being nominated as a Campus Cutie this week?

TC: Honestly I’m very surprised! But I feel #blessed and honored!

Brittany is a junior at Cal Lutheran and a History Pedagogy Major. Her hometown lies in the heart of Minnesota, in Elk River. She's a member of the Women's Swim Team at Cal Lu and loves the sport. She's an aspiring educator and hopes to one day be teaching abroad. She enjoys Zumba, traveling, and watching the Food Network.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!