This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

In today’s evolving digital landscape, where technology serves a variety of purposes in our daily lives, there exists a dynamic community of women who are not only shaping the future of tech but also utilizing social media platforms like TikTok to share their insights and experiences as women in the tech industry. From a range of technical backgrounds, these remarkable women are breaking barriers and stereotypes, and inspiring the next generation of women in tech!

@anjali_tewani_

Anjali Tewani is a Washington based software engineer at Amazon who gaves major advice on how to break into big tech companies! She films days in life, makes advice videos, and makes some humorous tech content for her viewers.

@ lindavivah

Linda is a cloud developer at AWS and is based in New York. She has great advice videos ranging from how to find the tech job right for you to informational videos to keep tech girlies updated on the rapidly changing tech industry and world.

@ chloendiaz

Chloe works in Legal Tech and she does a range of videos that includ advice on how she got into law tech, how to use technology to your advantage in the professional space, and lots of Vlogs + q & a’s !

All these women in tech on TikTok are not just content creators; they are trailblazers, educators, and great mentors. They use their platforms to share knowledge, insights, and experiences, making technology more accessible and inclusive for everyone!

Simran Pimenta

Cal Lutheran '24

Hi I am Simran and the current Co-President for HCCLU! I am a Computer Information Systems major. I love talking all things beauty, tech, and fashion related!