books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

Summer ’16 We’ll Miss You!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

With the school year creeping up on us, there are a lot of things that will be missed this summer. Here are 10 things that to miss about being on summer break. Thank you Summer ’16, you were a good one!

1) Sleeping In

Not having to worry about making an 8AM class or having to be anywhere- sleeping in was finally an option. 

2) No Studying!

Didn’t have to worry about studying for quizzes/tests, doing homework, or any classwork. Study free break!

3) Traveling

Being able to go take flight and explore another country or even another state- puts life in perspective. 

4) Home Cooked Meals

Coming home and knowing your Mom already has a delicious dinner prepared and waiting for you. 

5) Spending Time With Family

Having family movie nights or beach days to catch up and have a good time before you’re off to school again!

6) Spur of the Moment Adventures With Friends

Calling your friend at midnight to go to the beach or get a midnight snack.  

7)  Going to the Beach Every Single Day

Spending hours at the beach tanning, swimming in the water, or playing beach volleyball everyday. 

8) Roadtrips 

Taking spontanous road trips to visit other friends or explore sight-seeing destinations. 

9) Having More Free Time

Actually having time to yourself to relax and just listen to music or go for a drive. 

10) Less Responsibilities

Less stress and more care free time of the year!

Singing, writing, and photography are what I love to do.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!