This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Amy Harger, Junior

“This is what happens when you try to get creative for Halloween and actually end up doing a pretty awesome job.”

Darby Neveu, Freshman

“Halloween isn’t all about pumpkin spice latte’s, its a great time to grab a few friends and hit up your local pumpkin patch!” 

Alyssa Ann Daoang, Sophomore

“It’s almost Halloween… So of course my friends and I had to go to the pumpkin patch!”

Briana Cue, Sophomore

“Pumpkin Patch Shenanigans”

Elizabeth Barajas, Sophomore

“Picking the perfect pumpkin is DEFINITELY harder than it seems!”

Taylor Netter, Sophomore

*goes to pumpkin patch to take cute pictures of friends*

Leslie Madrigal, Freshman

“What’s Halloween without some decorations and candy corn? Happy Halloween from my dorm to yours!”

Ellie Wang, Sophomore

“What do you call a fat pumpkin? A plumpkin”

Kaitlyn Hofmeister, Freshman

“Nothing gets you into the fall spirit like going to a pumpkin patch. This was the first year that I have ever gone to one and it was so much fun. My friends and I picked out pumpkins, and had a little photoshoot (but who wouldn’t with fall in the background?)”

Tori Miller, Freshman

“Pumpkins are what Halloween is all about – pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, carving pumpkins! And some are just plain adorable!” 

Kaitlyn Sloniker, Sophomore

“I love the cute decorations( but especially the scary ones) and picking out the weirdest looking pumpkins! “

Bailey Van Buren, Sophomore

“How do you repair a broken jack-o-lantern? Buy it a pumpkin patch; Had a blast at the pumpkin patch with my roommates. “

Mandy Avella, Sophomore

“This picture makes me smile because I think that Scarecrows are the cutest fall decorations. Growing up my grandma always put them out in our yard.”

Megan Shepherd, Freshman

“My Grandma gave me this sign because everytime I see a spider, I freak out. She thought it was funny and that my dorm room should have it.”

Nelleke Meerman, Freshman

“This picture is from my trip to the pumpkin patch with two of my friends. It was so much fun seeing all the fall and halloween decorations, and our trip definitely got us in the halloween spirit!”

Luz Guevara, Sophomore

“It’s an absolute must during the fall to visit a pumpkin patch.”

Keely Krasomil, Sophomore

“Tis the season! Halloween is finally here! It’s lit!”

HCxo, 

Her Campus Photography Team

Taylor Netter

Cal Lutheran

I am the Photography Director for Her Campus Cal Lutheran. I am currently a senior studying Education in hopes of becoming an elementary school teacher.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!