This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

This week we had the honor of interviewing the lively and active Kimi Mehl. You may spot her in Starbucks or at the dance studio in Gilbert from time to time, so learn a little bit more about this cutie and don’t be afraid to wave to her next time you pass by her on campus.

Name: Kimi Mehl

Major: Biology

Minor: Psychology

Year: 2018

Hometown: Santa Clarita, California

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Nicknames: Kiwi, and I’m also known as a cat person, so sometimes I’m called Kitty

Favorite Candy: Airheads

Favorite Sport: My heart belongs to gymnastics

Favorite Color: Turquoise

Favorite Animal (s): Hedgehog/Cat

Favorite Movie: The Intern

Favorite Drink at Starbucks: Strawberry Acai with lemonade

Favorite Quote:  “Keep on, Keeping on” –from the movie Joe Dirt

Her Campus Cal Lutheran: What are you involved in on campus?

Kimi Mehl:  I’m on the CLU Dance Team, in Women’s Chorale, a part of ASCLUG Programs Board, a new member of Women’s Diving, I work in the Pearson Library, and I am a part of AMSA (American Medical Students Association).

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words.

KM: Quirky, Kind, and Motivated.

HC: How would your friends describe you in 3 words?

KM: Caring, Hyper, and Bubbly.

HC: What is your idea of a perfect date?

KM: It would probably have to start on 3rd street in Santa Monica, then move onto the beach in Santa Monica, and end with a night drive/stargazing.

HC: What are 3 things on your bucket list?

KM: 1. Run a marathon, 2. Travel to Africa, 3. Go to Oktoberfest in Germany

HC: Where would you go in a time machine?

KM: I would probably go to the Jazz Age. I love that type of music and I think it would be so fun! So like the 1920s, I love the 20s, it seems so amazing!

HC: If you had to listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would that song be?

KM: It would either be Cool by Alesso or Love It When You Cry by Steve Aoki. I love both of them a lot.

HC: If you were an ice cream flavor, what flavor would you be?

KM: Chocolate Chip Strawberry. As long as it’s strawberry and has chocolate chips in it then I am golden!

HC: What is your favorite thing to watch on Netflix?

KM: Bob’s Burgers!

HC: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?

KM: I would absolutely love to go to Italy. Italy, probably because it’s been so hyped up and I just really want to travel to Europe more. It’s a goal of mine to travel more, and I’ve only been to Europe once and I want to be able to see more of it.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

KM: Hopefully Med School. I don’t specifically know where yet, but Med School.

HC: What would you like to study in Med School?

KM: It’s kind of up in the air. I originally wanted to be a forensic pathologist and that’s basically autopsy. I’m willing to try something new if it comes my way.

HC: How do you feel about being nominated as a Campus Cutie this week?

KM: I am so honored! It’s so sweet and so cool. I am really excited, really humbled, and thankful.

HC: Anything else you’d like Her Campus readers to know about you?

KM: I may seem like I’m a busy person, but I’ll always make time for a friend or just anyone who needs someone to talk to.

Brittany is a junior at Cal Lutheran and a History Pedagogy Major. Her hometown lies in the heart of Minnesota, in Elk River. She's a member of the Women's Swim Team at Cal Lu and loves the sport. She's an aspiring educator and hopes to one day be teaching abroad. She enjoys Zumba, traveling, and watching the Food Network.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!