1. When you just want people in positions of hiring power to like you
2. When a job posting’s requirements sound like you have to have a PhD in the field to understand it
3. And of course, those job requirements say “entry level” but require twenty years of experience and an Olympic Gold Medal but you swear your degree is worth something
4. When you get asked the “describe yourself” question
5. When they say “we’ll be getting back to you soon”
6. When you want to show just how interested you are in the position
7. Sometimes, you won’t get the job
8. But then, all of a sudden you get a job offer!
9. Now it’s time to celebrate!!