This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

To me, coffee is more than just a beverage; it’s a source of comfort to use when studying for an exam or hanging out with friends. Whether you are a coffee addict, who drinks more than three cups per day or one cup a day person, there’s always time to explore new and exciting different types of coffee! Throughout this article, I’ll be giving out a few of my coffee recipes that you can make from home and save money instead of buying from Starbucks or any coffee shop every day.

1. iced vanilla Caramel coffee

If you love the taste of caramel and vanilla, you need to try this!

Ingredients

• Coffee powder or pods (for Keriug)
  • Vanilla Syrup
  • Caramel Sauce
  • Ice
  • Milk

Instructions

• If using coffee powder, heat up the water by using a stove or microwave. Put 1-2 tablespoons of coffee powder into a cup. Once the water is heated, pour the water into the coffee powder and stir.
  • When stirring is done or if pre-made from Keurig put caramel sauce around your desired cup.
  • Put ice into your desired cup and then pour the hot coffee into that cup.
  • Next, pour the milk into the coffee.
  • Add any desired amount of vanilla syrup.
  • Stir all the ingredients and enjoy your iced vanilla caramel coffee!

2. Warm vv Coffee

If you love the taste of sweet (and I mean very sweet) and vanilla, try this hot coffee!

Ingredients

• Coffee powder or pods (for Keriug)
  • Vanilla Syrup
  • Vanilla Creamer
  • Coconut Milk

instructions

• When stirring is done or if pre-made from Keurig, pour a small amount of coconut milk.
  • Next, put the desired amount of vanilla syrup and vanilla creamer.
  • Stir and enjoy a hot cup of coffee that tastes very sweet!

Whether you prefer to drink hot or cold, these coffee recipes will definiety satisify your taste buds so please try these amazing coffee drinks from your own kitchen and start brewing!

Jacquelyn Cambaliza

Cal Lutheran '26

Hi, my name is JJ! I go to Cal Lutheran and I'm double majoring in Marketing Communications and English along with being in the University's honors program. My interests are reading, creative writing, music, and food. One fun fact about me is that I love re-watching One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls.