This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

10 gifs that exemplify how relatable Bob’s Burgers is when you’re in college:

1. Everything’s less judgmental, and it’s now socially acceptable to listen to music and jam out in public.

(Gif from gifrific)

2. You have weird conversations with your roommate late at night.

(Gif from crushable)

3. Your toilet would probably speak to you if it could after eating at the caf.

(Gif from giphy)

4. Class is horrible with that one teacher.

(Gif from theodysseyonline)

5. Your confidence has gone up and though you’re still not completely comfortable approaching people, dating and socializing is now much more possible in your eyes.

(Gif from imgur)

6. Waking up sleep-deprived is frequent and you sometimes do things that don’t make sense because you’re so tired.

(Gif from wifflegif)

7. You imagine your professors as crazy and evil after assigning work all in the same week.

(Gif from knowyourmeme)

8. You sometimes deal with pestering guys that don’t leave you alone.

(Gif from tumblr)

9. Your roommate’s problems are your problems, including them coming home after a crazy night.

(Gif from forum.phish)

10. You go home for the weekend/vacation and all you do is devour the good food.

(Gif from giphy)

Lara Santos

Cal Lutheran

Lara is a Communications (Journalism emphasis) major and Political Science minor. When she's not studying, she's easily found writing, spending time with friends, watching and analyzing films, going for hikes, or petting dogs. Her favorite genres of music are hip hop, indie folk, rap, vocal jazz, and pop. Lara aspires to become a journalist, and to get an apartment to share with her future corgi and golden retriever.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!