This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

Dear Class of 2020:

So, you’ve survived it all. You’ve taken the SATs (four times) while not getting much sleep the night before. You’ve been on campus tours (does last month’s make 10?) in the blistering cold and in the extreme heat. And you’ve made it through half a year of your self-diagnosis of “senioritis.” Congratulations.

Your applications are almost all finished, your essays are written and you’ve seen enough colleges to be able to recite the dorm room sizes of each school (because we know that’s what really matters). You are halfway through your senior year of high school. The fun stuff starts now.

You’ve been through the stressful parts already and now it’s time to enjoy yourself. Although this might be the most cliche line in all of history: High school does not last forever–as much as we wished it did.

This is your year! Make the most of what is left. Before you know it, you’ll be walking across the stage on graduation day with excitement, sadness and fear of the future. We are here to tell you that everything will be okay. We are more than excited to welcome you into the class of 2020.

College will be some of the best years of your life. We want to remind you to make the most of it and remember that soon you will be leaving high school with the opportunity to re-create yourself. You are going to be given a fresh slate to be the new student, friend, girlfriend, boyfriend or classmate that you want to be.

But for now, enjoy time with your friends. Spend time with your parents.  Make it count. When August comes, it’ll be time to move out and start over. It’ll be one of the scariest, yet amazing moments of your life, but we’ll be here to welcome you into college with open arms.

Congratulations to the class of 2016 and welcome to the class of 2020. We truly can’t wait to meet you.

Jill Nawoyski is a junior at Cabrini College double majoring in Digital Communications & Social Media and Business Marketing that hails from South Jersey. Jill is currently the Editor in Chief of Cabrini's newspaper, The Loquitur, and spends most of her time in the newsroom. Jill is a lover of the beach, quotes, Marnie the Dog and french fries. In the future, Jill would love to continue her education in graduate school, spend the rest of her life telling stories that matter (either in video or writing) and start a non-profit for youth homelessness. Jill is a firm believer in the fact that the ocean (and Chipotle) can change lives.. And that a third cup of coffee never hurts.
Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.