This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

If our insides were our outsides we would all look the same.

Bones, muscles, veins, organs.

The only difference would be our sizes.

No judgement based on race or ethnicity could be passed.

We would all be the same.

Questions would be the only way to spot the differences.

In other words: we would have to get to know each other.

People would have to communicate.

We could break past stereotypes.

No one would automatically be assumed a terrorist, or an illegal immigrant.

You would have to ask questions like: what’s your name?

Where are you from?

What do you like to do for fun?

Where do you work?

Assumptions would be impossible because there would be nothing to assume at first glance.

If we break down our barriers and reservations about different groups, humans would be united as one.

Divisions would be dropped.

Alliances would form.

Peace would form around the world.

Conflict would decrease.

Humans need to unite as one and focus on important global issues such as poverty, homelessness, food insecurity.

If we treated each other the way we would if our insides were our outsides, the world would be a better place.

Sophomore Digital Communications and Social Media major at Cabrini College. I am involved in LOQtion video news and I am a staff writer for the Loquitur. @ashley_sierzega
Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.