Campus Cutie Mr. & Miss Cabrini Edition: Caitlyn Poole ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

Name: Caitlyn Poole

Year: Senior

Major: Early Childhood PreK-4 & Special Education PreK-8

Hometown: Havertown, Pa

Activities: Cabrini Friends of Exceptional Children (CFEC) – President, SAAC – Programming Chair, Committee Member – Cavs Against Cancer, Women’s Lacrosse

Relationship status: Taken–dating Matt Vernot

Who nominated you? Cabrini Friends of Exceptional Children (CFEC)

Favorites

Place on campus: Education Mac Lab

Color: Tiffany Blue

Animal: Giraffe

Movie: Harry Potter – the whole series

What three words would you use to describe yourself?

Social, organized and determined

What would you say has been your proudest moment so far as a Cabrini student?

Being chosen my sophomore year to go to Swaziland and teach the students on the St. Philip’s Mission.

How did it feel being nominated for Miss Cabrini?

I was very surprised at first, but so honored that I was nominated to represent Cabrini. I cannot wait to enjoy this experience with my fellow candidates!

How would you describe your ideal date?

Enjoying a nice dinner somewhere near a beach and being able to enjoy the sunset on the water with some good music in the background.

Who inspires you and why?

My mother is my biggest inspiration because she truly shows me how to relax and be myself, but when times get serious she shows me how to present myself professionally. She has always been my number one person to go to for everything and she shows me the true meanings of friendship, laughter and of course a good time.

What is one thing you hope to accomplish before graduating?

I hope to complete Student Teaching with honors. Also I hope to come out of Cabrini being a four-year CSAC winner with my lacrosse team.

What do you hope to be doing after graduation?

I hope to be getting a teaching job close by working as an elementary school teacher or going to graduate school to get my master’s within a Reading Specialist program.

Alexa is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication. When she is not defending her north jersey roots, she is a co anchoring for the Cabrini Lifestyles show. She is very outgoing and loves spending time with family and friends. She hopes to one day work in the marketing or public relations field. Nordstrom obsessed. Avid mermaid believer.
Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.