Campus Cutie: Brittany Lambert ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

Name: Brittany Lambert

Year: Freshman

Major: Elementary Ed with Special Ed

Hometown: Berwyn, Pa

Activities: Sorority, Theater, Spanish mentoring, Work Study, Educators LC, Church ministry choir

Relationship status: In a relationship

Favorites

Color: Light Blue

Food: Pasta

Movie: Mean Girls

Place on campus: The Theater

Why did you chose Cabrini?

I chose to go to Cabrini because it felt like home and everyone was really friendly.

You’re very involved on campus. How do you balance your time to be able to do everything?

I manage my time by writing everything down and making sure I plan my week out to a point.

What is your favorite memory of college so far?

My favorite memory so far in college was orientation, which is where I meant a bunch of nice people and acting in You Can’t Take It With You!

How has adjusting to college life been for you?

Adjusting to college has been easier than I thought it would be. I’ve been able to make a lot of time for things.

Who is your biggest inspiration and why?

My biggest inspiration in life is my mom because she does everything for me and puts me in front of anything else. I love her a lot for all the support.

What has been the best thing about being in the sorority?

The best thing in Delta Xi Phi has been the breast cancer walk when we all got to spend time together as sisters and support breast cancer awareness.

Where do you see yourself after graduating college?

I see myself becoming a teacher and starting a family.

What are you looking forward to most in December?

I’m looking forward to my birthday on December 7 and spending Christmas with my family.

Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.