1. You know the campus is beautiful, no matter what season it is
Whether it’s pretty pink cherry blossoms
Or covered in snow
And even the beautiful foliage of autumn
2. You may or may not need a rowboat to get around when it rains
3. You know EVERYONE
4. You know that there are two mascots:
And one unofficial
Both Calvin and Hank are equally loveable.
5. You know that there is a small presence of Greek life
As in, there’s one sorority and one fraternity.
6. When there are more wildlife animals on campus than students
7. Speaking of wildlife, there’s enough squirrels to create an acorn army
8. Tuesday = chicken nugget Tuesday
9. When everyone calls Woodcrest Hall “Hoodcrest”
10. When you always have to explain where Cabrini is located
You know where the King of Prussia Mall is? Yea, it’s five minutes from there.
11. You have come to realize that geese are evil
12. Speed bumps are the bane of your existence
13. Parking spots are hard to come by
Unless it’s the weekend
14. You’re never surprised to see #CabriniBlackout
15. You know that basketball is kind of a big deal
It includes a #DoBlue celebration and even appearances from President DT himself.
16. You can expect to see the best mascot ever on move-in day
17. You can also expect to de-stress with fluffy friends every year
18. You know the Mansion is the centerpiece of campus
19. You know where this stained-glass window is
20. Even if you wake up late, you know you only need five minutes to get to class
21. You can expect to hear “Do Something Extraordinary” many, many times
But also know that you will live out that phrase throughout your four years. As Walt Disney said, “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
What would you add to this list?