This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

Congrats to the Cabrini College graduating class of 2016! May 22 will be here before you know it! 

Emily is currently a Junior at Cabrini College majoring in communication. She is extremely passionate about photography and most of her time is spent behind a camera. Emily currently serves as the photo editor for her college's newspaper, the Loquitur. She also loves sunsets, animals, flowers and anything that sparkles.
Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.