10 Times Allison Holker and Stephen ‘tWitch’ Boss Were Relationship Goals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

The couple that dances together, stays together and in the case of Allison Holker and Stephen “tWitch” Boss, the couple that danced together, met and fell in love. Allison and tWitch met on season seven of “So You Think You Can Dance” when they were both all-stars.

Outside of SYTYCD rehearsals, however, they avoided each other until the season seven wrap party, they told Dance Spirit in 2012. Showing up at the party, Allison was on a mission to find him and they ended up dancing for three hours straight, according to the Dance Spirit interview. “We danced the entire night, and we’ve been together ever since,” tWitch said.

Fast forward three years and the two dancers were married. Their journey since then has led to tWitch DJing on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” as well as appearing in “Step Up 3D” and “Magic Mike XXL”; and Allison performing as a pro on “Dancing with the Stars,” with partners of Jonathan Bennett from “Mean Girls,” Riker Lynch of R5 and singer Andy Grammer.

They have had countless endearing moments together and below are just some of the ways that they have demonstrated ultimate relationship goals.

1. When they got engaged

The video of tWitch proposing to Allison might just be the sweetest, most adorable proposal of all time. The proposal is simply beautiful, made even better by the inclusion of their passion of dance. Shooting a commercial, the video begins by explaining that tWitch told the director that he planned to propose so when the final day of recording came around, the “cameras kept rolling.”

I don’t want to give the whole video away but let’s just say their surrendering to the music of “I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz, plus surprise appearances from Allison’s parents and daughter Weslie are just about tear-inducing.

2. This “Harry Potter” inspired wedding photo

Soon after getting married, Allison and tWitch visited BuzzFeed to play The Newlywed Game and, when asked what her guilty pleasure was, both of them nailed the answer of “Harry Potter.” So it only makes sense that Allison would take a wedding photo charmed by wizardry.

3. Their sweet one-year anniversary photos

On their one year anniversary, Allison wrote a heartfelt message to husband tWitch that expressed their love and support. In it she wrote, “Looking into your eyes is something magical. I see our love, our future, I see our journey unraveling into a beautiful picture. Stephen, I see us. This is were we r suppose to be, right here – conquering this world together, being each other’s support, inspiration and best of all strength.”

Not to be outdone by the equally lovely note that tWitch wrote to Allison for their anniversary:

In his note, he wrote about growing old together and someday explaining to their grandchildren the meaning of “twerking” and “hashtags.” Also calling on each other’s constant support, he wrote “She’s the love of my life. She pushes me for the better. She’s my champion of champions.”

Seriously, how sweet are they?

4. When they appeared on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”

Months before their December wedding, tWitch, who is Ellen’s resident DJ, and Allison played an epic game of blindfolded musical chairs: beach ball edition. It’s the game you never knew you needed. Allison and tWitch end up being the final two in the game, with no clear winner given that they kind of just hug it out after simultaneously finding the beach ball.

5. These Boss Halloween costumes

With guest appearances from daughter Weslie!

6. When they announced that they were expecting on “Dancing with the Stars”

During the theme night of “Most Memorable Year,” Allison brought out tWitch and Weslie to make the special announcement. Last season, she danced with singer Andy Grammer and before they performed, announced the news, saying “2015 is actually turning out to be such a memorable year for us, because we actually recently found out that I’m pregnant.” In a moment of extreme elation, the entire ballroom cheered. Allison and Andy remained in the competition for four weeks after that until they were eliminated week 8.

7. And then revealed the sex of the baby on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”

Allison revealed the sex of the baby in a way only a dancer knows how: a flash mob. He explains that Allison put together a flash mob filled with people he hadn’t seen in years, with a few familiar faces in the mix and they helped to reveal that it’s a boy! The surprise reveal concluded with the release of a bunch of blue balloons—a special day all around since it was also their anniversary!

8. When they performed together on “Dancing with the Stars”

Before Allison was a pro on “Dancing with the Stars,” she and tWitch performed a passionate number, accompanied by Lindsey Stirling on violin. At the end of the routine, he even gives her a little kiss on the forehead. How cute!

9. tWitch’s two-year anniversary photo

It’s another anniversary photo, but it’s still cute! In it he writes, “Two years ago our journey became one. You’re truly my better half and even though we annually honor our wedding day, it’s truly our everyday process that makes our relationship special. It’s those other 364 days that makes this one that much better.” They truly are quite the wordsmiths.

10. When tWitch taught her some “Step Up Revolution” moves

If nothing else, the end of the video perfectly demonstrates why they should be your relationship goals.

(All photos were taken from Allison and tWitch’s Instagram accounts @allisonholker and @sir_twitch_alot)

Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.