What You Missed: #HCTour at CofC

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

On April 11th, Her Campus at College of Charleston hosted the Her Campus Tour in Rivers Green.  The event partnered with Her Campus Nationals and brands like Juicy Couture, essence Cosmetics, Student City, Aeropostale, L’Oreal Sublime Bronze and the European Wax Center.  

Were you not able make it over to the event?  Here’s what you missed.

Learning about Her Campus at CofC

If you didn’t know, Her Campus is an online magazine geared towards college women.  At College of Charleston, we have nearly 40 women on our team and have worked hard to create top notch content and great events for our campus.  When you checked in for the #HCTour this is the tent you started with and got a goody bag for following HC CofC on Instagram (hint: you can still follow us if you’d like).  

Getting prizes

All of the brands present at the event gave away merchandise and prizes throughout the day.  Student City was raffling off a trip to one CofC student, at L’Oreal you could spin to win different bronzing products, Aeropostale and Juicy Couture did Instagram challenges for products like track jackets and jean jackets, and essence Cosmetics gave away TONS of makeup during their #WatchMeSparkle campaign.  In the goody bags given away at the main Her Campus booth were Kind bars, more cosmetics from essence Cosmetics and goodies from the European Wax Center in Mt. Pleasant.  

Tons of fun

No matter if you just came for the free goodies or because you wanted to get Greek Week points for your sorority, you left after having a great time.  Not only did every event goer leave with some swag and knowing a little more about Her Campus at CofC, but they left with a smile on their face.  Students were able to take some cute pictures for Instagram at the tents or on pool floats, which definitely made it even more worth it. (We also had an amazing time hanging out with all the CofC students during the day.)

So from the ladies of Her Campus at College of Charleston, thanks for stopping by Rivers Green and attending our event!  We look forward to many more events to come and even more fun times.  

If you’re interested in learning more about HC CofC or becoming a part of our team, send us an e-mail at c-of-c@hercampus.com.  We’d love to have you!

All photos courtesy of HC CofC team members Ciara Clemons, Dani Dudas, Allie Stern and Anna Trojanowska.  

Born and raised in the northernmost state, Alaska, Marissa flew south to College of Charleston for a little more sun and a little more heat.  She believes a good life involves coffee, puppies, and more coffee and free time is her favorite thing not to have.