We Love our HC Spring Break Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Her Campus hooked our chapter up with an incredible spring break survival kit full of goodies! This was such a huge giveaway and a surprise to all chapters. We are so pleased that we were able to receive such unique and trendy products!

And we are SO excited to use all of our new #HCsurvivalkits products, which include the following:

Neuro SLEEP drinks + neuro Swag

Neuro sleep is a delicious blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium, specifically formulated to give you the most golden of slumbers. It promotes restful sleep, helps normalize sleep patterns, is safe and non-habit forming, only 35 calories, and has no artificial colors or flavors!

TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth Systems

The TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth Systems allows you to get up to 7 days of salon smooth hair after just 1 use!

Her Campus Swag!

We love our Her Campus cups, koozies, sunglasses, and car stickers! What a perfect way to show off the fabulous organization that we love so much.

Chipotle Free Burrito Cards

AND Chipotle Free Chips & Guac Cards

Who doesn’t love FREE Chipotle?!?!

ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner

ZOTOS is a great hair care product that is designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair!

European Wax Center free waxing vouchers

European Wax Center has given waxing a much-needed makeover. They believe waxing is for everyone who wants to flaunt the smoothest skin, whenever they want, and offer luxurious waxing at prices that won’t make you raise an eyebrow. And we received FREE wax coupons!

Yokini Swimwear coupon cards

Yokini Swimwear offered a special Her Campus discount so we could splash into spring & summer in style! We received 20% off and FREE lettering for their super flattering, yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms.

Thank you from the Her Campus CofC Chapter!

Originally from West Virginia, Tori Williams is a senior at the College of Charleston in South Carolina majoring in Communication, and minoring in International Studies and Dance. Tori is currently the editor-in-chief and a featured writer for the Her Campus CofC chapter, as well as an editorial intern with Charleston Magazine. She also dances with Dance FX Charleston's performance company and through the College of Charleston. When she's not busy, Tori loves to read, run, and do hot yoga. She hopes to someday be an editor and writer for a big time magazine.