Want To Be a Sorority Liaison?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Calling all Greek ladies, intern with us! 

Sorority Liaison: Calling all sororities! Looking for an easy, yet very important, internship to plump up your resume? Be the liaison between us, Her Campus College of Charleston, and your Greek organization! If you love spreading exciting news and want to be the first to know every Her Campus CofC event, this is the job for you! We will be taking 1-3 girls from each sorority. 

Expectations of each Sorority Liaison:

• Attend all PR meetings.
  • Keeping in weekly contact with our Sorority Liaison Director.
  • Announce upcoming events to your chapter at least twice prior to event.
  • Be Her Campus CofC cheerleaders throughout campus!
  • Organize giveaways and participate in liason contests and challenges 
  • Social Media

Sorority Liason Perks:

• Eligble for sorority liason contests
  • Free swag!!
  • Resume experience
  • Network and meet new people outside of your sorority!
  • The chance to win your sorority philanthropy support from Her Campus!

Have questions? Interested in being an important part of our team? Email your resume to our Sorority Liaison Director, Christine Pearson christinepearson@hercampus.com, for an application! 

HCXO

I'm a junior Marketing major here at CofC, and I'm spending my remaining days at the College living life to the fullest. I'm a Her Campus Campus Correspondent, and a brand ambassador for a few fashion companies. I love traveling, the beach, decorating, and have an obsession with iced caramel macciatos. I watch the Kardashians religously and my all-time favorite movie is Legally Blonde. I'm a go getter and dream big. You can follow me on insta at @christine_pearson