Valentine’s Day When You’re Single as Told by Parks and Recreation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Valentine’s Day is the most romantic holiday of the year filled with boxes of chocolate and red roses, but for the single ladies out there it’s filled with champaighne and lots of ice cream (who needs a boyfriend when you have Ben and Jerry am I right ladies). Here’s what Valentine’s Day when you’re single is like as told by Parks and Rec.

You wake up in the morning like…

You try to give yourself a pep talk…

You finally get up the courage to get out of the house and then you see a couple…

So, you decide the best way to cope is to shop…

When that doesn’t work you go for the food…

Later, you decide to call up all your single girlfriends and have a girls night out…

By the end of the night you will have completely forgotten it was Valentine’s Day…

Hope all you single ladies enjoy your Valentine’s Days! 

Madeleine Sanders is currently a sophmore at the College of Charleston. She is an Arts Management major and in her free time can be found looking at pictures of puppies or spending hours in Sephora. Besides being involved with Her Campus, Madeleine is also a part of Phi Mu. She can't wait to see what college has in store for her and to help other collegiettes with their college experience as well.