Under 21 Halloween Activities in Charleston

Halloweek is fast approaching! As College of Charleston students, we all know how important and well known this week is in our city. The week of Halloween is filled with all sorts of social gatherings, parties, and events around town. If you are under 21 and aren’t able to go out to the bars this Halloween, no need to let that get you down! There are so many other activities that you can enjoy in this beautiful city without having to be of age.

Fright Night at Magnolia Gardens

When: Saturday October 26, 6-10pm

Where: 3550 Ashley River Road, Charleston, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens

What: 5th Annual Fright Night at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. There will be games, prizes, a costume contest, haunted train rides, and food and beverages sold at the location.

Cost: $10 tickets at the door or $40 for up to 5 people

Great Pumpkin Fall Festival at Southern Season

When: Saturday October 26, 1- 5pm

Where: 730 Coleman Blvd, Mt. Pleasant

What: Great Pumpkin Fall Festival that includes a costume contest, live entertainment, free beer, face painting, make-your-own caramel apple, pumpkin decorating, spooky bingo, witch hat ring toss, and a best carved pumpkin award

Cost: FREE TO PUBLIC

rUNdead 5k

When: Saturday October 26, event is 2-10pm, race starts at 5pm

Where: 8888 University Blvd, North Charleston

What: A 5k-trail course that weaves through the woods, clearings, over bridges, across creeks, and along edges of ponds just before sunset. You’ll be running from “zombies”! There will be live entertainment, music, a costume contest,  a youth area, vendors, food, beer, and an aftermath party.

Cost: $5 or TWO canned goods, ages 12 and under are free

The Woman in Black- A Ghost Story

When: Saturday October 26 and Thursday October 31

Where: Woolfe Street Playhouse

What: A spine tingling, suspenseful play presented by The Village Rep 2nd Stage Series

Cost: $25 for adults, $20 for seniors, $15 for students

Boone Hall Fright Nights

When: October 26, 27, 30, 31 and November 1, 2

Where: 1235 Long Point Road, Mt. Pleasant, Boone Hall Plantation

What: Haunted event at Boone Hall that combines live performers with “terror tech” to provide a quality, frightening experience. This is one of South Carolina’s largest multi-attraction haunted events.

Cost: Single attraction events range from 7-12 dollars. The combined pass including all attractions is $27. The combined fast pass including all attractions is $37.