1. While Macklemore and Ryan Lewis performed their hit song about love and equality, “Same Love”, Queen Latifah officiated marriage ceremonies for dozens of both straight and gay couples in the audience.
2. John Legend performed his love song, “All of Me”, which is dedicated to his wife. It was such a touching display of affection, and was complemented by his powerful vocals and flawless piano playing.
3. Katy Perry’s beautiful Valentino dress was inspired by music, and she certainly shined on the red carpet while displaying what the whole evening was all about. The dress was as unique as Perry herself.
4. Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar brought two music worlds together to create an amazing performance that incorporated both hard rock and rap. The artists worked incredibly well together, giving an unforgettable performance that brought the audience to their feet.
5. The king and queen of music left the crowd stunned with a live performance of their sexy duet “Drunk in Love.” The chemistry between the two on stage was insane, and Beyonce looked phenomenal in her all black, risqué outfit. All hail Queen Bey and Jay Z, the ultimate power couple.