This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Ever since the new Ted Bundy documentary aired on Netflix, there has been a ton of hype, and many people are asking “…well, what’s next?” So, here’s a list of my favorite true crime documentaries and series that are on Netflix right now.

1. Abducted in Plain Sight

This is a true story of a young girl who is abducted by a family friend, twice. She is held captive and forced under physical, sexual, and mental manipulation. This documentary is well-written and well-depicted. The viewer is taken through every detail of the case, and seeing what Jan and her family went through is an emotional roller coaster.

3. Inside the Criminal Mind

In this four-part docu-series, the narrator explores different evil behavior: serial killers, kidnappers, cult leaders, and crime lords. Each episode goes in-depth on the actions and habits of the people who make the world a worse place.

3. I am a Killer

This series is entirely based upon interviews from murderers. This show, specifically, is different because of the fact that the actual killer shares his motive, or his feelings before, during, and after the event. Out of most shows, this is one of the most terrifying. Seeing someone who committed such acts, comment on their actions, seemingly without remorse is a very scary thing.

4. Nurses who Kill

The people who are supposed to care for you in the scariest of times, are never supposed to harm you…right? This series will send chills down your spine, and make you fearful about ever entering a hospital again because the title represents the exact meaning of the series.

Mallory Berry is an English major at the College of Charleston with a concentration in writing, rhetoric, and publication. When not at random coffee shops doing homework, she can be found either binge-watching shows on Netflix or exploring Charleston.