The Stages of a Girls Night Out as told by Sex and the City

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Finals are wrapping up and Winter Break is right around the corner. Yes, of course we’re all looking forward to celebrating not having to wake up for class and go to our internships by snuggling up with our new super soft and cozy Vera Bradley throw blanket and watching the best holiday movies. But Winter Break is also a time to reunite with your friends from home and party like the good old days!

With the help of these #SquadGifts from the #HCSurvivalKits, you and your friends can enjoy a night out just like Carrie and her girls! 

First, you start up the infamous group text by saying, “GNO!”

You all agree that you want to go out to dinner and catch up before your big night out, but when someone suggests a potluck, you know you need to quickly shut down that idea. 

Everyone is relieved when you suggest Chipotle. And even happier when you let them know you have BOGO cards! 

After dinner, everyone decides to come back to your house to get ready for the night. Before you know it, there is an impromptu fashion show in your hallway. 

Once the entirety of your closet is successfully all over the floor of your room and everyone’s outfit is set, the girls decide it’s time to accessorize. 

You pull out Michael Kors Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos to add a little sparkle to everyone’s look, and with a quick spritz of TRESemme’s (un)Done Sea Salt Spray, everyone’s hair looks voluminous and has the perfect wave. 

After the obligatory GNO photo shoot, you and your squad are ready to take on the night! 

Like Her Campus CofC on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram for your chance to win some of these #SquadGifts (& more!).