Spring Concerts in Charleston You Need See

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Dead 27’s

@ The Windjammer (Isle of Palms) — Friday, March 27 

Come support the local music scene by seeing the Charleston based band in Isle of Palms. Their smooth Southern mix of soul and rock is a perfect way to spend a warm spring Friday night and sleep through the Bridge Run!

Get Tickets Here

tUnE-yArDs

@ Music Farm Charleston — Wednesday, April 1

tUnE-yArDs offers a unique concert experience, as each live show she plays is an original, improvised music piece. She layers fun, dancable beats to create complex and lively tunes. ~Get weird with your friends~ 

Get Tickets Here ($1 from each ticket sold goes to the artists’ charity!)

Bob Dylan

@ North Charleston Coliseum — Friday, April 17

Come see this living legend (however dusty he may appear) perform his classics, along with a bit of his new material. Seriously, you don’t want to miss this one. (The clock is ticking.)

Get Tickets Here

Meredith is a sophomore in the Honors College at College of Charleston. She is a double major in Women's and Gender Studies and History (a.k.a. Her-story and His-story) and a minor in Spanish. She enjoys existential musings, feminist rants, weird poetry, and above all, sushi. She hopes to go on to graduate school- for as long as possible.